Work with the Y
Be A Part of Something Bigger
The Y is a dynamic and diverse human service organization committed to nurturing the potential of kids, promoting healthy living and fostering a sense of social responsibility. We are recognized around the world as a source of security, stability and goodwill.
The Y is a team effort, right down to our members. The care and concern we show for our members is our success gauge. In order to maintain our success, we must recruit and hire the best employees in the area. The Y commits itself to doing so by providing our employees with competitive wages, benefits and opportunities for advancement through our training programs and internal promotions.
Full-time, part-time and seasonal employment opportunities exist in areas such as administration, aquatics and lifeguarding, camp, child care, health, well-being & fitness, membership, sports, facility maintenance and outreach.
Current Employment Opportunities
Last updated October 17th, 2017
*No positions available at this time
Benefits of Working at the Y
A few of the many benefits received when you work at the Y.
- A supportive, relaxed and fun environment
- Professional growth and development through YMCA-sponsored training
- Membership privileges
- Discounts on programming
- Flexible work schedules
- Family-friendly environment
- Competitive benefits package for qualifying staff
- By working for a not-for-profit, you may be able to receive loan forgiveness under the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program