Work with the Y
Benefits of Working at the Y
- A supportive, relaxed and fun environment.
- Professional growth and development through YMCA-sponsored training.
- Membership privileges.
- Dscounts on programming.
- Flexible work schedules.
- Family-friendly environment.
- Competitive benefits package for qualifying staff.
- Knowing that you're making a substantiative difference in youth development, healthy living and social responsibility within the Door County community.
- Because you are working for a not-for-profit, you may be able to receive loan forgiveness under the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program.
Are you interested in joining the Y staff? The next step is to search the available positions below and download an application. If you have further questions, call either branch (Sturgeon Bay: 920.743.4949 or Northern Door: 920.868.3660) for further information.
Current Employment Opportunities
Last updated June 2, 2017