The Y is a team effort, right down to our members. The care and concern we show for our members is our success gauge. In order to maintain our success, we must recruit and hire the best employees in the area. The Y commits itself to doing so by providing our employees with competitive wages, benefits and opportunities for advancement through our training programs and internal promotions.
Full-time, part-time and seasonal employment opportunities exist in areas such as administration, aquatics and lifeguarding, camp, child care, health, well-being & fitness, membership, sports, facility maintenance and outreach.
• Lead & Associate Child Care Teachers | Sturgeon Bay - Full Description
• Lifeguard | Sturgeon Bay - Full Description
• Lifeguard | Northern Door - Full Description
• Swim Instructors | Northern Door & Sturgeon Bay - Full Description
• Youth Development Instructor | Sturgeon Bay & Northern Door - Full Description
Benefits of Working at the Y
A few of the many benefits received when you work at the Y.
• A supportive, relaxed and fun environment
• Professional growth and development through YMCA-sponsored training
• Membership privileges
• Discounts on programming
• Flexible work schedules
• Family-friendly environment
• Competitive benefits package for qualifying staff
• By working for a not-for-profit, you may be able to receive loan forgiveness under the
Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program