The Y is a team effort, right down to our members. The care and concern we show for our members is our success gauge. In order to maintain our success, we must recruit and hire the best employees in the area. The Y commits itself to doing so by providing our employees with competitive wages, benefits and opportunities for advancement through our training programs and internal promotions.
Full-time, part-time and seasonal employment opportunities exist in areas such as administration, aquatics and lifeguarding, camp, child care, health, well-being & fitness, membership, sports, facility maintenance and outreach.
*No available positions at this time
• Lead & Associate Child Care Teachers - Full Description
• Swim Instructors - Full Description
• Lifeguards - Full Description
• Summer Camp Counselor(s) - Full Description
• Gymnastics Team Coach - Full Description
• Gymnastics Instructor - Full Description
Benefits of Working at the Y
A few of the many benefits received when you work at the Y.
- A supportive, relaxed and fun environment
- Professional growth and development through YMCA-sponsored training
- Membership privileges
- Discounts on programming
- Flexible work schedules
- Family-friendly environment
- Competitive benefits package for qualifying staff
- By working for a not-for-profit, you may be able to receive loan forgiveness under the
Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program