Workplace Wellness Program
Door County YMCA & Door County Medical Center have teamed up to show that in Door County, Wellness Works. We want to partner with area employers to create an intentional culture of wellness, where healthier employees equal happier employees and a positive attitude permeates the workplace.
Benefits of the Wellness Works Program
Employers who opt into this partnership will be providing their employees more accessibility to the community at the Y - where healthy living, social responsibility and youth development are paramount. Your employees will be surrounded by healthy role models and will have access to the tools to change their lives. By meeting individuals with similar goals and families with similar needs, their support network will expand. Within this network, members of the Y build lifelong relationships, instill long-lasting behavior changes and find the confidence and happiness they are looking for in life.
The Y Match
When employers contribute to their employees’ monthly membership at the Y, the Y will match 50% of the contribution up to $10. The minimum contribution from an employer to qualify for this match is $5, which would generate a $2.50 match from the Y.
The Wellness Works Program Includes:
• Complimentary week trial and waived $50.00 joiner fee
• Access to the Door County Y’s three programming centers (Sturgeon Bay, Lansing Avenue and Northern Door), as well as Y facilities statewide
• Incentive programs to encourage attendance
• Corporate wellness challenges to foster behavior change
• Up to four “Snack & Chats” at your facility each year
• Quarterly roundtables for HR directors and business owners on workplace wellness topics
• Monthly e-newsletters on health & wellness topics
Additional Services Wellness Works Provides:
We can also generate a wellness program tailored to your organization’s specific needs including:
• On-site wellness coaching
• On-site fitness assessments
• On-site group fitness classes
• Monthly usage reports of Y facilities by your employees
• Rehab & Occupational Therapy consultations
• Freedom from Smoking Program
• Support/participation on your wellness committee
Printer Friendly Corporate Newsletter
For additional information, please contact Amy Ludwigsen, Membership & Marketing Director, Sturgeon Bay Program Center: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 920-743-4949.