Healthier Employees = Happier Employees.
The Door County Y is proud to work with dozens of local businesses – large and small – to promote healthier, more social, and more positive workplaces throughout the county. Employers who opt into this partnership will be providing their team with easier access to all the resources that the Y community has to offer, not simply access to a “swim and gym”. Whether it’s through healthy living, social responsibility, or youth development, there are countless opportunities for anyone to get involved with our community through the Y.
How the program works:
- Employers choose a dollar amount or percentage to contribute to their employee’s monthly membership to the Y.
- They Y will 50% match any employer’s contribution, up to $10
- The employee pays any remainder of the monthly membership dues (if applicable)
Benefits of Corporate Membership:
- Free one-week trial and no join fees
- Access to both YMCA facilities in Door County
- Access to YMCAs across the country that participate in the Nationwide Membership Program
- Free orientation with a personal trainer
- Free consultation with a physical therapist (Sturgeon Bay Center only)
Additional options for corporate partners:
- Exclusive on-site fitness classes (pricing varies)
- Exclusive programs tailored to team building, or friendly competition among co-workers
- On site “Lunch and Learn” discussions about relevant wellness topics
- Corporate Wellness Challenges